Saw this posted on Facebook. Decided to take a jab at it since Philosophy encourages reasoning :S
- Which of the 66 books are we referring to?
- Translated into 554 languages as of September 2016
- Jesus fulfilled more than 300 prophecies written over 1500 years. How about a Cross reference?
- Who would you nominate for God’s peer review?
- Some don’t
- He keeps the galaxy orbiting and gravity going so people can learn to keep their feet on their ground
- It works both ways
- I believe it’s actually because we’ve gotten closer to doing what He does that we’ve come up with a god-complex
- Ethics and morals. Hmmm, who told you that killing was wrong?
- Yet here we are, surfing Facebook.
- As predicted by us?
- It’s finally catching on after thousands of years, independent learning (click me if you don’t believe)!
- He came to correct those who were teaching it wrong actually
- Some seem to learn better out of school
- Eventually summarised to 2, and thankfully we’re not penalised for failure
- Did you get the memo about the 24-hour hotline?
Time for sleep! Goodnight!